- RT @History_Pics: Michael Jackson and Oscar the Grouch, 1978 http://t.co/ad376d7lhZ 31 minutes ago
- RT @jkfecke: So say we all. RT @jbendery: Reporter asks about Obama siding with Clinton vs Biden in 2016 run. Carney: "Jim, it's 2013." 32 minutes ago
- RT @MYSADCAT: My cat is sad because a visit to the ancient Cathenge monument has prompted him to think deeply about cat history. http://t.c… 40 minutes ago
- ICYMI: Marge vs the MonoRunway anibundel.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/pro… #projectrunwayallstars 44 minutes ago
- RT @ussoccer: Portugal is drawn to complete Group G. It’s Germany, Portugal, Ghana, and the United States. #DrawTracker 2 hours ago
- Currently Crossposting at The Angry Black Lady Chronicles, over at This Week in Blackness!!
Tag Archives: NedStark
Here we go again. OH SWEET JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOO #GameOfThrones — Danielle(@DCPlod) June 3, 2013 I’ll admit it–I was worried about Game of Thrones being able to pull it off twice. It was one thing to keep … Continue reading
OooO. Of course the Starks are Spades and the Lannisters diamonds. But shouldn’t the Targaryens be hearts instead of Stannis’ brood? Some close ups, after the jump.
These are awesome. The recipe for these delightful treats for your “Episode 9: The Battle of Blackwater” viewing party can be found here.
I totally dig the three-eyed crow.
Or “How To Find A Way To Still Get Sean Bean’s Face on the Side Of The Bus Stop”
Half Off since they’re one day late!.
Oh, poor Sean Bean! It must be hard from going to the side-of-the-bus posters to having your head chopped off. Having started off the hit first season, Bean is hoping the producers won’t forget about him completely from here on … Continue reading
Your local weather report from the North.
How did I miss this before now? A few more slices of awesome, after the jump.