- DON'T STOP! BELIEVING! HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING!! STREETLIGHTS! PEOPLE! OH OH AHHHHH! DON'T STOP! /black #rip 5 hours ago
- Great. What news to wake up to after my failed nap attempt. 5 hours ago
- DEAD?! James Galdolfini is DEAD? #holyshit variety.com/interstitial/?… 5 hours ago
- Fell asleep on the couch and immediate had the truck hitting me dream again. #FAIL 5 hours ago
- Tempted fate: had a fruit leather and some water. Am now watching Trouble give herself a facial and do her nails. #divakittiesgroomhard 6 hours ago
- Currently Crossposting at The Angry Black Lady Chronicles, over at This Week in Blackness!!
Tag Archives: BettyDraper
“Status quo, ante bellum.” – Arlene Don is finally not the only one kissing other women in this marriage. Megan’s (bisexual? closet lesbian?) co-star Arlene, who we last saw trying to get both Don and Megan into bed with her … Continue reading
These are…odd. And they just get weirder as they go on…
“Life will eventually end and someone else will get the bill.” Mad Men has returned, and I am happy to report that we are at dateline December, 1967. Yes, this means we skipped over the “Summer of Love” but considering … Continue reading
Now that is a good looking couple.
I’m not asking what Megan’s wearing. I’m asking who did her hair into Bride of Frankenstein. Tons more, after the jump.
They don’t tell us much about the upcoming season (these stylized images they release never do), but I love them anyway. (And we can check out Megan’s hairstyle!)
We’ve reached the end of this long delayed Mad Men season. We’ve lost Peggy, killed Lane and learned more about Megan than half the audience wanted to know. I count myself lucky to be in the latter half of that … Continue reading
“What’s happiness? It’s a moment before you need more happiness.” -Don I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that the death they’ve foreshadowed all season wasn’t Pete’s. After all, good men die, and Pete’s not good. Lane on the other hand…. Well, … Continue reading
“Am I the only one who can work and drink at the same time?” There wasn’t much Peggy in the episode, but she gets line of the night for this one. Don’t you just love Thanksgiving with the first blended … Continue reading