- RT @MYSADCAT: My cat is sad because he thinks it's despicable how people use cute animals to sell their products at Christmas. http://t.co/… 36 minutes ago
- RT @EarthPix: North Carolina http://t.co/T9kMMiphhL 39 minutes ago
- RT @AntheaButler: OK, TED CRUZ IS DONE ya'll he is going to Mandela's funeral. Those RWNJ are not going for that AT ALL. #TCOT 40 minutes ago
- RT @MYSADCAT: My cat is sad because he is remembering a time when our relationship was closer and I would still hug him at night. http://t.… 59 minutes ago
- RT @HistoryInPics: 1900: New York City. http://t.co/86dI7oWgGi 1 hour ago
- Currently Crossposting at The Angry Black Lady Chronicles, over at This Week in Blackness!!
Tag Archives: BenedictCumberbatch
A ghost? Or is Watson really that unobservant?
Finally. Between Hobbiting and Star Treking, it started to feel like the third installment of the very mini-series might not ever happen. But it will. PBS tells EW.com they’ll be airing it just about the same time Downton Abbey comes to … Continue reading
Awwwwww. A couple more set photos, after the jump.
This may be our last crack at these divine little tapas plate like Sherlock seasons. Savor it. (Also? Damn that mustache looks horrific on Watson. He should leave them to Dinklage.)
It has been far, far too long since we’ve heard anything about the long delayed third season of those exquisite little bites of television known as Sherlock. But with Star Treks and Hobbits and everything else out of the way, … Continue reading
The first Oscar bait movie of the year has a trailer, and it is a doozy. That’s a hell of a cast too. Ejiofor, Pitt, Cumberbatch, Giamatti, Fassbender.
Just a few reactions from actors approached this month about whether they were being approached to take the role. “I’d look silly in a bow tie” — Idris Elba
Oh and here’s the first official poster too.
The best part about the international trailer is it focuses a whole lot more on Cumberbatch. Paging all American producers: MOAR CUMBERBATCH PLZ.
Between Hobbit Trilogies and summer tentpole Star Trek reboots, it was starting to look as if Moffat’s Sherlock pet project was starting to stall out indefinitely. But thankfully schedules have finally aligned. Sherlockology can reveal that filming on the eagerly … Continue reading